HOW TO REQUEST A QUOTE
HOW TO REQUEST A QUOTE
- If you require a quote, please select Add to cart.
- Your cart page will then give you the option to buy now and check out, OR select Add to Quote.
- Your cart will switch to a quotation request; our team will respond to within 24 hours.
The ultimate scrum training machine. Developed by International Coach Jason Ryan and ex All Black prop Owen Franks for the needs of modern rugby scrummaging.
Less than a few months in the market and already used by Crusaders, Highlanders, Hurricanes, All Blacks and Blues New Zealand Super teams.
From junior13-year-old school players to experienced professional athletes the progressive weight loading feature and adjustable feet placement panels of Ironback literally suits all levels.
- The Ironback Rig is designed for individual players to hone scrummaging technique regardless of their position in the forwards. Front rowers, locks and loosies all benefit from rapid technique gains and strength improvements.
- Load can be set to 5kg up to and can be loaded with up to 260kg of weight for elite level players.
- For juniors or new front rowers focus specifically on technique and mastering a good strong pushing position is before seven other players are added to scrum set training in the middle of the park.
- Also perfect for progressive rehabilitation training. Work single or both legs, both pushing and negative eccentric loading. Accurately monitor the weight load to progress back to playing fitness with confidence and specificity. Focus easily on calf extension in the functional scrum position.
Ironback Rig Specs
- Unique, scrum-accurate binding handles - Binding handles are specifically designed for realistic front row arm and position.
- Pads designed with the optimal foam density to absorb weight and support players with realistic tension.
- Load with Olympic weight plates or elastic strength bands.
- Adjustable footplate caters for players of all heights to train in a variety of positions.
- Quality powder coating prevents chipping.
- New Zealand design, manufactured and tested. High grade steel and materials with quality powder coasting.
- Weighs 140kg. Compact shipping with quick and easy assembly.
"BY FAR THE BEST INVESTMENT THIS YEAR.
What excites me is that Ironback offers the whole package to do with scrummaging and set-piece. A good set piece is crucial to the expansive game we all like to play so if you are a player, coach, amateur or professional team, Ironback can help with specific requirements for this area."
OFA TU'UNGAFASI, ALL BLACK
"IT'S GREAT FOR GETTING MY YOUNGER BOYS UP TO SCRATCH IN THE FRONT ROW.
I get to test their skills one on one which is really great from a safety sense. Especially before sticking them in the scrum with 15 other lads."
JAKE MANGIN , SUMNER RFC