Freelap BLE Chip
Freelap BLE Chip
HOW TO REQUEST A QUOTE
HOW TO REQUEST A QUOTE
- If you require a quote, please select Add to cart.
- Your cart page will then give you the option to buy now and check out, OR select Add to Quote.
- Your cart will switch to a quotation request; our team will respond to within 24 hours.
The FxChip BLE chip is a wireless timing device which is used to produce times and identify athletes during training. It can be used for multiple sports; such as athletics, cycling, and more.
For Athletics the chip would clip onto the athletes shorts, and for cycling it would attach to the front forks of the bike.
The Freelap BLE chip transmits data direct to a smartphone or tablet after being set off by a Freelap transmitter.
- The Bluetooth transponder detects transmitters crossed by the athlete, and automatically send all timing data via bluetooth on your mobile device (MyFreelap app – free download on Android and iOS)
- The FxChip BLE transponder has no button: it automatically turns on when moved and stops after 10 minutes of inactivity.
- Each FxChip transponder has a unique ID number, which let you time multiple athletes simultaneously.
- It is the most compact and lightest transponder on the market, and it can be easily attached using its attachment clip (included) or a belt (option).
- Ultra easy to use, autonomous and smart, it will revolutionize your trainings!
- Dimensions: 36 x 48 x 14mm
- Weight: 17g
- Technology: Bluetooth smart (BLE)
- Compatibility: Tx Gate Pro, Tx Touch Pro, Tx Junior Pro, Tx Pro Track, Tx H2O Pro, Tx FullTrack Pro, PowerUnit (with Tx Unit65 / Tx Unit3), CxUnit, LED Display
- Accuracy: 2/100 of a second
- Memory: 10 LAP
- Battery: CR 2032
- Battery life: 2000 hours
- Water resistance: 5ATM
- Operating temperatures: -20 ° C to +50 ° C
- TURN ON / OFF YOUR FXCHIP BLE :
The Bluetooth transponder does not have any buttons: it automatically turns on when moved and stops after 10 minutes of inactivity. It is an autonomous and smart device that does not require any manipulation
- ATTACH THE FXCHIP BLE :
– For race sports or trainings (sprint, middle distance, circuit training…) :
Attach your FxChip BLE to the athlete using his attachment clip (provided) : Insert the clip into the notch at the top of the back of your FxChip BLE. Then hang the clip on the belt of the athlete’s short. It must imperatively be attached to the waist, centered in the alignment of the navel and positioned vertically.
– For MTB :
The FxChip BLE must be attached to the bike using the velcro tape. It must be attached on the fork of the bike, positioned horizontally, facing outwards.
The Freelap System
- Freelap is an innovative automatic timing system made for training. The system is intended for ANY sport for which time is an important issue, made for both an athlete who trains alone, and team coaches.
- The Freelap system collects complete, reliable and accurate data on athletes speed. It also provides an advanced wireless solution (detailed analysis of performance). It automatically transmits live all timing data to your mobile device (thanks to the MyFreelap app) and / or on LED screen, via bluetooth technology.
- This completely automated system releases the burden of manual timing.
- Convenient, versatile, accurate, wireless and extremely motivational for athletes, Freelap technology is a perfect tool for improvement.
The Freelap Technology
Freelap technology is based on the emission and detection of electromagnetic fields. The electronic timing system consists mainly of 2 elements:
- Transmitters: Freelap transmitters are placed along the course. They are coded (start, lap or finish) and emit electromagnetic fields.
- Transponder (chip): worn by the athlete, the transponder detects the pulses of electromagnetic fields as they pass through it, and measures the time intervals between each transmitter.
Timing data is automatically recorded and instantly transmitted upon crossing a finish transmitter, via Bluetooth on your mobile device (using to MyFreelap app – free download on Android and iOS) and / or on LED screen. Data can also be checked on a computer via your myfreelap.com account.
The Freelap TX Junior Pro relies on the use of your other Freelap products in combination with the MyFreelap app.
MyFreelap app is available for FREE download: On App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/myfreelap/id1068866608 On Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ch.myfreelap.
It can therefore be used on all types of IOS or Android mobile devices (smartphones, tablets, connected watches)
Compatible mobile devices: – iOS: iPhone 5 and higher, with iOS 11 and higher – Android: with Bluetooth 4.0 and Android 5.0 and higher.
This app lets you :
- Detect your Freelap devices and start a workout
- View the results live on your mobile device throughout the workout (Live)
- Collect and save all data collected from your Freelap devices